Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

busy day ahead......tgif

Another gorgeous day in store in NEO!

I have Sylvia's Bridal class today, and no....I did not get caught up.....sigh.....I was instead working on some Patchabilities wall hangings for fall. They are adorable and I'll have pics soon. I will also have some patterns listed on my shop for some that I am going to have pics of.

I usually have my fall decorations up by now, I need to get busy on that, too. I love this time of year. Everything is so colorful and the smell of leaves always sends me on a trip down memory lane....

My 2 oldest boys are running the Akron marathon tomorrow. Ed comes today sometime and will spend the night here. Can't wait to see him. Haven't seen him since August 8th.

I got a flyer for the new art show coming up at Summit Art Space. I hope I can go, it's featuring some art quilts. I'd so love to enjoy their talent and creativity.

Have a wonderful Friday, and even better weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment