Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

And so it begins....

I have always loved the whole holiday season all my life. From Halloween, right up until Valentine's Day. I'm struggling a bit this year with nostalgic grief. I just made that up, I think. Never heard that description before....lol......I hope this feeling doesn't get worse as I get older. My memories should bring me joy, not tears. It seems every song brings on the trip down memory lane and the sadness of not having my Grams here and my parents here, and my sister Kathy who passed from a drunk driver, and my bro & sis that both live far away. I am lucky to have one sis close,  she was my lifesaver. I cried at each little ornament that my kids made for me as I hung it on the tree, especially the ones with their pictures on them. Where did my babies go? ohhhhh....please stop it!!
Here's three pics from Thanksgiving Day dinner, maybe more later...


No comments:

Post a Comment