Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's growing on me....


I am happy with the progress I'm making on this piece. I had to resist the temptation to add bright pinks and lime greens. I would actually like to use this in my family room, and pinks and greens aren't going to flow.
Been having a few decent days sprinkled about. But, when I hit the wall, I hit it hard.
A week until Thanksgiving Day...
I get to see all my children, Ed is coming home. I sure miss Grams the most this time of year. The holidays have never felt the same without her, and that is sad. I hope I am not ruining the celebrations for my children. I suppose I need to think of some new traditions that will mean as much to them without Grams.
Time to play while I feel alive!
Smile and be kind!

1 comment:

  1. I know I already told you but I just love that! Really love the colors. Can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving. Really wish Steve and I could fly out and be with you all. :-(

    ReplyDelete