Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunset Beach, NC

I really can't believe it's been so long since I've written on my blog, I have good intentions, doesn't that count for something!
So, here I am in Sunset Beach, NC once again. We have been coming here since 1996, with the exception of 2 years, 2000 & 2009 when we went to Disney. I never tire of just looking and listening to the ocean, all the folks having on good time on their vacations. This is my favorite place in the world (so far), haven't seen the whole world yet!
Although I miss the boys being little and enjoying their wide-eyed amazement, I sure am pleased about how things have changed as they grow up also. They didn't fight on the way here, didn't argue over who gets the "good" bedroom (it is Pat's turn), and they even went to walk on the beach together last night. They just might turn out okay......lol....they do have a great father for an example!
Well, I'm going to spend some time catching up on some of my favorite blogs out here on the veranda.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment