Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

I love Halloween! I have the best fun giving treats to all the kids....all ages...
the little ones are adorable, and the teenagers crack me up! Some folks think they shouldn't go begging, I say, hey, let them enjoy while they can. They'll be adults alot longer than they will be youngsters.
We have been having upwards of 400 beggars the past few years. lots of $$$, but, oh well. I have the best memories of trick-or-treating as a child, I hope I can help other kids have just as much fun.
Pics of Donny as Bob Marley last night for a party, too funny...he looks more like his dad every day.....lol
I need to get busy.....gonna look for a Thanksgiving blog design, then sew for awhile until time to give out treats.

Bwwwaaaaaahaaaaaaa

1 comment:

  1. Wow, he really does look like his Dad!! Glad you had a good Halloween. Now comes the fun part...SNOW!!! :( Thanks for the comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete