Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

New Car!!

I'm excited...got a new car last night!
Another Ford Focus....I was after a Fiesta in the Lime Squeeze color, but soon discovered how limited on back seat space it was. Plus, we got good rebates on the Focus. I'll miss my cute little bright yellow Focus...sniff.....it will be Donny's car now. He is going to use his money to have it painted, yellow isn't for guys....so they tell me.....lol...
Here's some pics.....


Some quilt pics later in the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Nice car! The yellow one was adorable and your son should keep it that way...he would always be able to find it and it makes a statement! Tim had a yellow neon for a couple of years, no one ever made fun of him for that (just for other reasons ;) ) Besides that, lots of men drive cabs and they are almost always yellow. LOL
    Congrats on the car and the new blog and Etsy shop are looking great!!

    ReplyDelete