Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

keeping up?

I have been having a real time trying to keep up with this blog!
I have such good intentions, but just not enough time I guess. How do all these other busy people do it? I think I'll try to schedule myself a little better. My mom always made a list every night of what she palnned to accomplish the next day. I think my sis M does, too. I've started before, and that goes by the wayside, too.
Christmas was awesome as always, my fav time of year. Had all 5 kids home for Christmas dinner, I so enjoyed that. But, I got sick that day, at first thought I ate too much, but realized that wasn't the problem.
My dear MIL went to hospital Dec. 30, and is now in hospice care. It's only a matter of time now, she is resting in comfort. I didn't go visit tonight, have a tummy ache, but DH and P went to visit. They are on their way home with Hamburger Station burgers, not sure if I will be able to eat any though. But, little D sure wants some.
I have block class tomorrow, but since it is snowing pretty good, I'm not sure if I'll venture out. Time will tell.....
Til next time, sweet dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment