Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Bbbrrrrrr

Wow, it is sure cold down here in my creative space.....
I finally finished Janet's quilt.....so glad it's done! Now, I can quilt some of my own tops that have been waiting not so patiently. I will quilt the St. Patrick's quilt next, then we'll see from there.
Dear MIL is still in hospice, resting peacefully. She's a fighter, that's for sure. We told her that Dad was waiting for her. Still, it's just so sad to loose the matriarch of such a big family.
Stepson Colin & his wife got their house Thursday after a long haul, & they are so excited! DH & Patrick have helped them all weekend, wish I could do more, but I'm just not physically able, so I just stay out of the way.
Christmas stuff is still up....yeah, I know.....as my sis-in-law said, maybe we'll have Christmas in July!
Back to quilting, just needed a break from bending over the quilter.....lol

Smile & be kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment