Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

finally

After 20 years, I finally have a diagnosis, I do have Lupus/Sjogren's disease, and a few other ailments, as if that isn't enough. I am so NOT happy about this, but I AM happy to have options now. I knew all along it was Lupus, I have every symptom, but supposedly the blood tests were negative....for almost 20 years?! I am a little sceptical needless to say, that the blood tests were really negative, why did it take going to a doctor in Cleveland to get some answers? and why was I never sent there before? I guess I'll just be grateful that I can hopefully find the right combination of meds to help my misery. Will keep posted about my journey....
I also finally have my decorations put away, and I plan to sew all weekend, barring any changes with MIL. She is still in hospice, and will probably go back to nursing home tomorrow. She's a fighter for sure...
I must continue getting all my shipping prepared for tomorrow, then I can sew!

No comments:

Post a Comment