Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

As good as it gets....

This is the news the Doc gave me Monday. I was suspect of that fact, given that I've obviously had Lupus all my life. The last med he gave me was horrible, way too many side effects, wasn't helping at all. I will stick with the Plaquenil for now, and some remedies for the Sjogren's ie dry eyes and mouth. Other than that, I just keep trodding forward, never knowing what each day will bring. I just wish the warmer weather would stick around. enough with the blues...

On a much brighter note, I have been getting in some creative time....along with trying to organize all my unfinished projects. I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't start any new project unless I finished at least 2 that need completed. I am sticking with it rather well so far,  but it is only February 18th mind you...lol

Until next time, stay inspired and make a pretty thing!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are feeling a bit better. I will have to check out the new stuff in your shop. I am ready for a break in this weather too...maybe soon. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete